- Connect & Configure
- Validate your information
- Connect to Card Account
- Enroll & Authorize
- Issue virtual Cards
- Check for Cards not processed
Step 4: Enroll & Authorize
Now you are ready to enroll and authorize the your Card for virtual Cards.
- Select the Card you want to enroll
- Enter a nickname for your account
- Enter the three digit security code
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions
- Click on enroll and authorize
Step 5: Issue virtual Cards
- Select the users you want to issue virtual Cards (all users are selected by default)
- Confirm your selections and proceed.
Step 6: Set visual spend monitoring
- Setup spend limit and notifications for virtual Cards
Step 7: Check for Cards not processed
- Your newly created virtual card will be displayed in the "Virtual Cards" section
- Click on the Card to access its details and update as necessary to finalize Card processing
Congratulations, you've successfully created a virtual Card on the Neo1 platform. This virtual Card can now be used for controlled and secure expense management.