Audience: Neo1 Admin | Primary Card Holder
In this article, let's explore the many ways that virtual Cards can help to simplify, and bring value to, your teams' spending experience. Understanding the use cases provided, and their advantages, will equip you to effectively manage expenses and streamline processes using virtual Cards during travel scenarios.
Common use cases
Virtual Cards seamlessly integrate with Neo1, enhancing travel and expense management. Here are some common use cases:
- Pre-Authorizations or Deposits: Manage pre-authorization or deposits for accommodations/services, preventing unexpected holds on funds
- Hotel Bookings: Simplify the payment and check-in process for travelers.
- Airline Tickets: Assign specific spending limits to align with the budget or travel policy.
- Ground Transportation: Secure and convenient payment for booking a car rental or arranging airport transfers
- Meals and Entertainment: Issue in advance as a per diem, enabling travelers to manage daily expenses without cash.
- Travel Incidentals: Cover unexpected expenses, such as baggage fees or in-flight purchases.
- Quickly address unforeseen costs: Offer instant issuance and use, providing immediate access to funds for online or phone payments during emergencies, eliminating the need to wait for a physical card.
- Dynamic Expense Management: Real-time expense tracking, categorization, and Supervisor oversight.
- Group Travel: Issue individual virtual Cards to travelers within the same itinerary, simplifying expense tracking and management for each individual.
- One-Time Use Cards: In cases where single transactions or vendor-specific cards are required, generate one-time use virtual Cards.
- E-commerce Marketplaces: Assign virtual Cards with spending limits or use one-time cards for secure shopping, preventing fraud or unexpected charges.
- Online Subscriptions or Memberships: Manage subscriptions or memberships, allowing for easy cancellation or modification to prevent unexpected charges.
Next Steps: Now that we have explored virtual Card use cases, let's explore how virtual Cards work in Neo1?