Audience: Neo1 Users
In this article you will learn how to add your Neo1 virtual Card to your mobile wallet, ready for in-person transactions on the move.
Steps to load your virtual Card in Neo1
Step 1: Adding Your Virtual Card to a Mobile Wallet
To use your virtual Card for in-person payments via a mobile wallet (e.g., Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay):
- Open your mobile wallet app
- Select "Add Card" or a similar option
- Enter the virtual Card details or scan the Card if prompted. You can access your card in Neo1 ready for this step by following this guide: Viewing your virtual Card in Neo1
Step 2: Making an In-Person Payment
- Once your virtual Card is added to the mobile wallet, you can use it to make payments at physical stores equipped with NFC (Near Field Communication) payment terminals.
- Simply hold your smartphone near the payment terminal (usually within a couple of inches) and authenticate the payment using your device's security method (e.g., fingerprint, PIN, facial recognition).
Step 3: Transaction Confirmation
- After making the payment, you will receive a notification on your mobile device, confirming the transaction.
- For added security, check your virtual Card transaction history on the Neo1 platform to verify the payment.
Important: Your virtual Card can only be added to a mobile wallet once on the same device. If you delete this Card from your wallet, it will not be able to be re-added later. This does not apply when changing mobile device.
Video: Connecting your virtual Card in Apple Wallet
Video: Connecting your virtual Card in Google Wallet
Tip: Always ensure the security of your virtual Card details.
If you encounter any issues or have questions about using virtual Cards for
payments, don't hesitate to contact our support team, email@example.com,
Next Steps: Learn how to use your virtual Card for Online Transactions