Once you have registered your business and created your Neo1 account, you are able to invite your users into the platform.
Adding Users Online
Step 1: As a user with the Admin role, click Settings and select the Users tab.
Step 2: Select the blue add button (shown as a blue plus) on the top right hand side of the screen.
Step 3: Create your user:
- User Title (Mr/Mrs/Miss/Ms/Mx)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email (this will also be the login)
- Preferred Currency (used for expense entry and reporting currency)
- Supervisor (The line manager for the user, who will approve purchases and transactions and travel if pre-trip approval is set-up)
- Role (Use this to define additional Administrator Users, choose Finance users who will review spend and export to Finance Systems, and Arranger to allow people to arrange travel for others)
- Traveler group (Use this to define travel policy group. General is set by default and designed for your standard traveler. Executive is an alternative policy group that allows for more booking flexibility. Each group is defaulted to the standard policy parameters, unless you provide customize policy setting preferences. See this article for more details.
Step 4: Select Done when finished to create your new user.
Step 5: Your user will now be listed in the table. To trigger a welcome email, you now need to select Reinvite from the Actions column. The user will click the link in this email to set their own password for the service.
Using the Neo1 XLS Import File
Step 1: Complete the attached user upload file. For the following columns, please note the following conventions to use:
- Columns A & B: Should be the same, use the user email address
- Column C: Title. Please enter as shown in example (lowercase without punctuation)
Step 2: Save the file with your company name included in the file name.
Step 3: Email the completed file to email@example.com